Saturday 23 January 2010

It's been a while....to long!

wow I honestly thought i had been here just before christmas, but I was terribly wrong!

I have been very busy in the lead up to christmas, I limited myself to abotu 800 cards this year.....well it's better than last year! then of course I took a few days off to relax with the fmaily, which I ended up cancelling everything as christmas eve I come down with a bug, which really come out christmas day....and stayed with me for a week afterwards, so my lovely relaxing christmas was wiped out totally, not that it matters!

since the new year I have been working on lost of new designs for the website, I have also made a few decisions about the products I will be stocking in the future, some big changes coming in the next few months!...and a new wedsite design hopefully! if I can ever make my mind up on what I would like to do it with...I have been working on the new design for about 18months now and keep changing my mind, I think it is about time to make my mind up! then of course I have to decide on the colour scheme...which will probably take me another 18months!

No comments: